New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Friday, February 21, 2014

ok I AM done!!! , time to STAND UP!! , I encourage YOU to JOin me, my standing UP!! is unplugging more exstensively from the controlling, brainwahing, lieing, stealing, matrix. When I AM finish, i will have completley unplugged!!, in All aspects, and back into PURE ORGANIC LIFE, AND LIFE ABUNDANTLY AGAIN!!! I AM, encourage YOU, no I Dare YOU!!! to EXPERIENCE the Freedome and Gratification this will bring. Love YOu All Diamonds that YOU ARE. Please email me your joining in's or comment on this blog with them. diamondsforever31@yahoo.com, First step, I AM getting rid of my dish tv cable, and finding a cheaper internet., any one have an idea of good somewhat honest internet?., then i am going to STOP going to any corporate grocery store and....take other steps. WHAT ABOUT YOU? Blessings of Love, Peace, and Joy turning to Bliss!! Elizabeth Diamond. If you don't want or can't go out and stand up in the streets in peace in love, you can step by step unplug from corporation system, in all aspects. WHAT DO YOU THINK? elizabeth Diamond . GET UP, AND GET TO ACTION!! THIS IS THE TIME!! GET OUT OF CORPORATION WORLD AND INTO THE WORLD YOU AS DIAMONDS WANTS!! TAKE ACTION....MORE TO COME. LOVE YOU ALL ELIZ

 CLICK LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO AUDIO, ON MERGER OF CABLE                          

  

No comments:

Post a Comment