New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Monday, April 7, 2014

MANTRAS TO RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS!! PLEASE DO THESE WITH US...UP TO APRIL 15TH AND BEYOND. BLESSINGS OF LOVE PEACE AND JOY TURNING TO BLISS!!! elizabeth Diamond. 

DAILY MANTRAS to RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS, THUS RAISING OTHERS, PLEASE HELP. NAMASTE.




First of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event


I envision our beautiful Blue Planet, Mother Earth, shining in the Light of the Great Central Sun.

We give thanks to our Creator and the entire Company of Heaven for the blessings of prosperity and peace which have been created for us to enjoy in this New Golden Age
.





Second of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event

I give thanks for the all life-affirming experiences I have encountered in this life regardless of how challenging it felt.

I give thanks to all people who came into my life who raised my consciousne s
s.


Third of our daily meditations
 to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event





I AM in complete alignment with my Higher Self, my soul, and with the loving and serene source, Prime Creator.

I AM the creation in his/her image and I carry within m..




Fourth of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event




I live in Faith; I live in Love. I am one with All That Is.
I stand in the Light as a child of the universe,
the embodiment of my Creator. This brief life is the gift I am given to experience myself in Love. I reach for Love in all...




Fifth of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event





Repeat this mantra 3 times every hour.
This will raise your vibration to create harmony within and without.
As you speak this mantra you will create the reality of your ascension:

 "All of my Thoughts, All of my Feelings, All of my Words...  "




Sixth of our daily meditations

to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event





"Now is the time to LIVE the vibration of the fifth dimension.
Mother Earth has achieved her Ascension.
She is showing us the way as the nourishing mother
she has always been.  Let yourself be lifted out of duality to
achieve the completion of our Great Plan.



April 15 2014


                

 HARMONIC
ASCENSION
Planet Earth

http://www.whoneedslight.net/

http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/





APRIL 6 2014   SUNDAY REPLAY
OUR LAST CHANNELED CALL!


Sananda announces that April 15th will be the beginning of the end of this phase of Planet Earth; this experience of human kind.  After April 15th, there will be no more 3rd Dimension... on April 15th, everything in the world will change.

Archangel Michael reveals a startling disclosure: "In the higher Councils it was decided, 'One of us must come to Planet Earth and live amongst the darkest of the cabal... infiltrate, gain power...'  It was I, and I incarnated as..."

St Germain: "Should the RV be not by April 15, we will intervene - you will receive our Announcements that your Galactic brothers and sisters are here above you .. they will show themselves.." April 15: the turning point.

We are to continue our Harmonic Ascension Meditations and Hourly Daily Mantras

WEB PAGE:  blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel
Telephone Replay: 1 209-255-1099 + 439724#   Ref No: 5




APRIL 1 - 15  2014  -  GLOBAL HARMONIC ASCENSION
In preparation for Earth's transitional energies arriving at the Full Moon of New Beginnings, April 15th, Sananda has given us ONE MEDITATION that we may practice each day as we move into these life-changing energies. Each day's meditation takes us deeper into this new reality. This 9-minute recording is posted, that we may play, each day.  I would also appreciate those so inspired to provide a written transcript  of Sananda's words... in your native language.  I will post this, in all languages, to unite us as ONE WORLD, IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY. ~  Thank you all.
WEB PAGE:  HARMONIC ASCENSION



APRIL 4 2014  -  GRAND EVENT - THE BEGINNING...
The hearts of so many shall embrace the new world, and thus it is of utmost importance for ALL of YOU – The Ground Crew, to remain in balance, remain in balance dear children of light, for the road ahead is turbulent indeed. Remain in balance for the light that you bring forth into this world is emanating tri fold.
WEB PAGE:  MESSAGES






what transpires.











No comments:

Post a Comment