New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Thursday, June 5, 2014

Comet Ison and The Event!!! Very Profound and Exspanding....I posted these back in Jan 2014, but they too good had to post again. At end of Second one Very Detailed description of the Event.





 Interview hosted by Maarten Horst
 (February 2, 2014)
MAARTEN HORST: Yes, my dear friends! My dear friends, my dear fellow starseeds and fellow human beings! Welcome to ET FIRST CONTACT Radio! Tonight we have a very, very, very important show, a very important show with my guest Alkesh who was last Thursday on BBS Radio and if you watched the interview or listened to it on YouTube [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awPWtEIRmUw] then you are up-to-date.
It started all with the video that Esoteric Golden Spirit made a couple of weeks ago and has gone viral [Comet Ison. The Event. The Truth About It - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYXZCz_2Rcg]. So tonight we are going to share very crucial information and as far as I know and as far as I resonate with this information, it is the closest to the truth from all information available on the internet until now. So I want to welcome my dear friend Alkesh which is his star name for ET FIRST CONTACT Radio.



No comments:

Post a Comment