New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

FROM EVERYTHINGIS CONSCIOUSNESS: A SIGN & WONDER. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE, on the blog. elizabehth Diamond

I don't usually post personal pictures but this was to amazing to keep for myself. This morning I was taking a few shots of my sunflower which happens to be growing as tall as my house. I took four shots and in one of them there appears to be some sort of interdimensional fish. I have seen interdimensional bugs before, but never fish!

I just remembered that this area used to be a huge lake. Maybe it is from that time period 

No comments:

Post a Comment