New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Shocking Revelations of Consciousness A lecture about the true nature of light, matter, the spirit and the body. A greater understanding of vibrations and density as relative to consciousness by ..Michael Monk




Shocking Revelations of Consciousness
A lecture about the true nature of light, matter, the spirit and the body. A greater understanding of vibrations and density as relative to consciousness by ...





Michael Monk is right on point! For those who don't get this, please comment and let's discuss. Everyone willing will benefit incredibly by having this clarified for them! When I manifested the penny, I didn't just cry once I saw it, I was so in my heart bringing it in I was silently tearing up by the pure flow of my heart space. It was nearly the feeling that I had shortly after each of my daughters were born. It was like my mind couldn't even touch why I felt like that, I just did. Michael has helped me connect and appreciate the all of myself and helped put to use the meditative practice I was raised with by the Indian meditation guru my family followed since I was 3. He gets it, and I'm reminded of the truth I live by but even till now had trouble explaining how I operated because of the backward spiritual terminology. Thank you Michael! Ah! Life is SO GOOD!, said by Julien Wells    



                                                    Spiritual energy

No comments:

Post a Comment