New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THE INNER CHILD

The Inner Child cast upon this Earth..It all

 started prior to birth....Growing inside the

 womb..Nine months later do I take

 bloom..Here I am What do I do now..Can't eat 

and walk I don't even know how....So Mommy is here to 

Take care of me..It's really strange i really can't see..So

 there I am at their beck and call.. Even if I can't speak

nothing at all.. So why am I here in this Strange World.

 Knowing some day I may grow old... Then what is left after 

I'm gone..Who will know after it's said and done..What mark 

have I left Here on this Earth.. Which did start at My Birth.... 

Joe


                                    

                                                      Jackie McGinnis's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment