New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Monday, October 6, 2014

We Are Changing OUR Lives!!!, i received this Most Beautiful email. Thank you.

I just listened to the last show, the LEAP show.  It has changed my life and I feel a healing coming on!!

Thank you so much, you ask the best questions.  The prayer Language question I have been looking for that answer for over 5 years.
Thank you.  I also received my prayer language, "light language" I guess, long ago through church, over 25 years ago.  I am 58 now.

I did donate, and I will be donating more.  There are no words in this language to thank you enough for what you do.

Have you ever asked Franco if all the things that have been forcasted, like internet going down, disruption of american commerce, 
like food transportation, banking going down, etc. are going to happen?  I do not fear those, but I know many others do, and I was just wondering.  Cuz you know we are the ones they will be running to and asking , lol!  

I am so excited I can't type and my computer is going even crazier on me, so if you are too busy to answer, (I listened to that part of your interview), I will so understand !  Will just keep watch on your blog, you are the best!!  

Be well, and Thank you again, no words for my appreciation !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment