New Live Show Number: 641-715-3636 pin 883267#

New Live Show Number: 641-715-3836 pin 883267#

↑Monday's thru Thur's,Join Us Live

Diamonds Show Monday - Thurs 8:30 pm EST, Surprise! segment, Cynthia with Astrology, Candy shop news, Special Guests, Building Relations with OUR Star Families with Chris, Learning "Who YOU Really are"

Recorded Line Via Phone 641-715-3813 pin 883267# Press # for the most recent call, or enter a previous reference # (Call by Skype phone via Skype credits or Skype phone using same number & pin above.)


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Transformation Journal: Entry 5 May 11 2015; I have Been on a Journey, down the road of Spiritual, Emotional, Mental Transformation...now it's Time!! for Physical Transformation. Let This inspire YOU Diamond!! & remember YOU ARE Limitless!! so you are always Transforming every Second. Blessings of Love Peace and Joy turning to Bliss!! to YOU. elizabeth Diamond. I will continue entries all the way through my journey. Will you all please support me with comments, prayers, loving intentions / imaginations. and Co Create with me, every time you come to this Blog, click the link on Rt side of blog to Co -Create and Donate energy in kind if choose . thank you. e Diamond

Journal Entry #5 This is my Essay I needed to write for my Life time Fitness (90 Day Transformation Contest), it has been fun, enlightening & and I still continue on...... Thank You all You Diamonds, for your support in following me in this. Love elizabeth Diamond.
Transformation Essay:   Image result for picture of a butterfly flying

My transformation journey began in a moment of time when I was inspired with a desire that welled up in my heart, with a personal goal of balancing my "whole" being. Wholeness to me is a balancing of, Mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical capacities in each human. For years I have come upon many experiences to bring me more in a state of balance in the mental, emotional, spiritual aspects of me. I then realized that the Most important state of ALL of me was the "Physical balance state", because the physical part IS the foundation of my house. I realized, then desired, balance with my physicality, because I thought if not "physical fit", the other aspects I am working so hard on will not survive. We need our bodies to "Live" life in this earth and without our bodies there is no mental, emotional, spiritual capacities to experience and balance, if we choose.

My desire of balancing physicality, brought me to Life Time fitness on January 10 2015. During my sign up for life time fitness membership, i was informed there was an in house "90 Day Challenge", the choices; weight loss or transformation challenge. I was errily motivated to join in on the Transformation 90 day journey. I signed up and away i went to get busy in balancing my physicality. 

In this 90 day Transformation journey, through Life Time Fitness, i have lost 14.5 lbs, down 12.5 in body fat, down 3.0 in BPF, & a 2.4 change in BMI. I have gained strength and balance in the major and instability muscles of my physicality. My body shape has changed, people i see that i have worked with for years now greet me and say "hello beautiful lady", they know and love my change, as I love and see MY self more beautiful today because of this transformation 90 day challenge life time fitness has offered to members. My fitness through this journey has developed in a wonderful way. I now have more overall body strength, energy, balance, sleep well, and an outlook on my body and  nutritional health that is magical.

I have learned so much from my personal trainers, through my personal training sessions, at life time fitness. My weekly work outs at Life Time, of strength building, cardio strength, and body fat loss, now make sense to me in a wholeness concept, one that i can keep in my mental book and keep upgrading and implementing strategy, for a life time! Through this 90 day transformation journey, I have taken advantage of life time fitness, lab clinic to gain information on myself to implement my journey. I took advantage of personal training sessions from life time personal trainers. I also, Purchased from life time Nutritional products like Dynamic fruits and greens, the protein bars and the wonderful organic food made fresh to order in the life time cafe. I also, purchased and use the awesome organic shampoo & hair conditioner in the life time spa, (Color Proof evolved color care), that i will continue to use. This shampoo is wonderful for my hair health and transformation. 
I have used life time gym for my own personal physical growth as well as the kids open swim times, taking my family.

As for my nutritional changes; I try to eat six balanced times a day, starting early in the morning and last intake 2 to 3 hours before bed time.  The Life Time Transformation journey has taught me; "Diet & being physical = Metabolism  Metabolism = Diet & being physical" I am incorporating eating raw vegetables and fruits with also proteins and other products i have purchased from life time fitness. Drinking lots of pure, organic, poison free Water, was a absolute add to my physical transformation journey of changes.

Thank YOU Life Time Fitness, this has surely been a Life time physical transformation journey and balancing experience for me. Now I can say my foundation (physicality), can join in with the "Whole" of me. I Am whole and enjoying Life!!. I love Me!! & in the NOW Living Life abundantly!!  Elizabeth Mulligan - Diamond3113





Journal Entry #4 April 15 2015: I have lost 19 lbs since mid Jan 2015 and 18.5 of that is body fat. I have also gained muscle. I am learning in this journey, it is not just about going to the gym all the time, i have not got to the gym as much as i want, you know life and the other priorities were for me and family, mostly. Physical Transformation is about the balance of it all, meaning the balance in taking care of your physical vessel that God has bestowed upon us. These Physical vessels are very Unique to this Universe and i think even much bigger than that. I am finding little, new changes of things to eat, and what to eat, when and how much. I am also drinking more water, non floride and chemicals out, structured in my own way (now thats living water; full of Life and abundance), many tools for doing this water thing out there, we are made up of mostly water. Also finding creative ways to get activity if unable to go to gym, spending time in nature, and a little sex helps too! LOL Lemons have lots vit. in the peel so every time i squeeze a piece of lemon in my water i take a bite of the peel., or lime. Trying to keep good proteins in me, good low fat proteins, this to help the muscles that i am building, maintain and grow more. Eating 6 little meals a day and trying not to eat late in evening. Anyway.. hope you all are encouraged to take baby steps with your vessel, your body. "Baby steps make for a Big Step" heard that quote recently. And all those steps Make for Transformation exstrodiniar!!  And don't forget to add your spiritual side to this journey. Victoriously command and desire and visualize (only takes 90seconds a day), of what you want. Take Dominion in who YOU really are!! (learn about this on diamonds show every week, see top of blog for show attendence) to You!! all YOU Diamonds out there. With Much Love elizabeth Diamond  

Journal Entry #3 Febuary 17 2015: Have had 4 personal trainer sessions, working on what they call, "unstabability muscle building", thats the muscles you don't normally use, and the big muscles of the body. Have been using variety for work outs, even enjoying Aqua arobics, and swimming with my grandchildren, when i cant make it to gym, jump on trampoline or dance with grandchildren. So, if you are on the same journey as me Diamonds, make it fun and diversified. Eating lots of different variety of proteins, veggies and fruits (watermelon,polmagrante seeds strawberries, more) and trying to split the three meals us usa citizens have been trained to eat, into 6 small variety packed meals. Lots of water, using the reverse Osmosis water, that is delivered, and Adding John Ellis water too it!! wonderful stuff. Have these Wonderful spray vitamins, superfood.... spray under tongue or in mouth, they 98% absorb right into the blood stream, so your body can use it sufficiently, as for the pills, that go to  your gut and small % is used, besides i hate swallowing all those pills. I will be talking about the water and spray vitamins more on upcoming Diamonds shows soon. I have lost 7.7 lbs since January 10 2015, and have been steadily decreasing in PBF  (body fat), and gaining Muscle mass. Well on my way. until Next time e Diamond Much Love to All YOU Diamonds. 


Journal Entry #2 January 19 2015: so far this week I have had one Personal trainer session, been to gym myself and followed that training strength building session trained to me, and went last night to swim. I have forgotten how much i like the water, i was in creator mode and made up different muscle laps to do, i swam laps continuously for a good 50min, it felt like 15min!!! (my trainer taught me in her session to strength work out, (muscle instabability), meaning try working your muscles you do not normally use, cause building as much muscle tissue as you can, helps melt away the fat in your body faster. She also encouraged me to take alot of different protein foods (this builds and maintains muscles), along with "good fats", for energy. Also, add fresh or frozen fruits, veggies, greens too. I know it is good for all of us to try and eat small portions of tiny meals throughout the day, it is good for dieabetics, and those trying to loose the weight, gain muscle strength = (minimum effort, masimum efficiency), i go back to the Bible scripture to help me "my yoke is easy, burden is light", love you Jesus!!, by the way, Jesus was here to show us "Unconditional Love" = this Is!! the Way in these parideim shifting times into the Golden Age. Inbetween the Gym i have been working on my weakest points, i have percieved, that is those...lean against a wall, squat down for 60 seconds, works the big muscles in top of your legs, YUK!!! ohhh, the worst, but getting better, and i jump on my little mini trampoline, dance bounce on it, actually with my favorite radio playing "The Current.org", lol., i don't make this at home what i do a chore, just do it just to move in some way, for 15 20 min. By the way, jumping on trampoline, gets your lymph system juices running, this system is very important, not to clogg up, and I take powdered Vit c shots every day; vit C organic powdered does sooo much for YOU, google it, and get it thru internet or Trader Joe's store for only 13.00 for a big bottle that lasts for 3 months or longer. So I have added changes to my diet, protein eating little red meat, hemp powder, hemp oil, nuts, almonds, raw no salt peanuts, gotta get better on protein, carrot apple juicer with the protein powders and oils added, beats, lettuce salads, cucumbers (high in Vit C), omega oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, avocados, ......also have ordered this product i have found. Yeah!! no more taking pills and capsules, i will try this Vit Spray and superfood spray....your skin is a organ of your body, it is the biggest organ. So this spray works on skin, has a 98% absorption rate, meaning it goes straight to your blood stream so your body can use it, again = maximum efficiency minimum effort. I will let you know my testimony in this and offer it to you if proves to be beneficial for me. ok?  Also have been drinking spring water, reverse osmosis, and ordered another water product that you add to your water, recommended from a special friend in Missouri, will let you know results on this too!! I write all this to Encourage you all, if you have any ideas for me Please Comment in the comment section below this blog. thank you Diamonds. One last thing, to my amazement!! according to my scale weight, in only 6 days of my practice in all this, I lost 3.7 pounds, wow!! Also I encourage YOU to Listen to This Diamond Show; we Just recorded it on Jan 17th and it has to do with a Awesome perspective of YOUR Body!!, you probably never thought or ventured into before. Enjoy. 
 Until Next journal Entry, continue To Shine!! like the Diamond YOU are!! with Much Love to YOU!!  eDiamond

The Appetizer Diamonds show:  http://rs3104.freeconferencecall.com:80/fcci/cgi-bin/play.mp3/36266124-199.mp3



Dear Diamond,  

Please visit the small box's on top Rt of the Diamondsforever31.blogspot.com

1. the

All energy contribution much appreciated! Please Diamonds give Energy back in Kind. thank YOU!

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

2.

Co -Create Diamond Links; Please clik Diamond co-create link every time u visit Thank YOU Diamond



Also; This is a Brand New social network: it Will go Viral,
https://www.tsu.co/Diamond31

This works by invitation,This IS my invitation link to you:
 

The way they do it is distributing their advertising avenue to the people who actually use the platform. Many of the Facebookers, are moving to this, or using it as an addition; It only has been up for around a month. So have a look at the youtube and decide for yourself, do you want to use this too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzA4UamKSw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PpZobi1JUs&feature=youtu.be
This works by invitation,This IS my invitation link to you: https://www.tsu.co/Diamond31






Journal Entry #1:  I start Tomorrow 1 13 2015, Wellness check, base line of HDL, LDL, measurments... And I WILL win the 90day challenge, that this club has every year, on to... Super Natural Natual of... "Who I Really Am"...mission of Diamonds Forever 31 Show. Personal Training sessions start Tuesday 1 13 15.   What is great i can also take my grandchildren swimming and to the gym, open family days, on the weekend they visit me!! I will incorporate all this clubs products into this "90day Transformation contest", they call it. I also have to write an essay of my Journey. until next update Love always Elizabeth Diammond. .     Here is to Me!!  


                                                  image2
https://www.lifetimefitness.com/en.html





This is the Manuel i will read, start my Transformation:  http://images.lifetimefitness.com/65/Life-Time-Fitness-Nutrition-Manual.pdf





Success Stories

Entries in 90-Day Challenge (88)  http://www.lifetime-weightloss.com/success-stories/category/90-day-challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment